The occult vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://occult.forumotion.com/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Triangle of Solomon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The "Triangle of Solomon Empty
PostSubject: The "Triangle of Solomon   The "Triangle of Solomon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:40 am

First let me tell you that this information is not teaching you how to Conjure up a Spirit.... it is simply shedding some light on one of the tools used in the Art. So do not write me and try to correct me as to what crap you have read or believe. My knowledge comes from Experience and from a different plane of existence unlike that of yours.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah yes... the Triangle of Solomon.... the second most important tool for the Conjuring Magician next to the Magical Circle. The Triangle of Solomon is used in conjunction with the Magic Circle. It is to sit outside the Magic Circle just a few feet away.
What is it and what does it do, you ask?
It is used in the Conjuring of the Demonic or Celestial/Angelic spirits. It is in this Triangle that they will appear and are forced to obey. Why will it make them obey? Because it has 3 Sacred names of God - Tetragrammaton, Primeumaton, and Anaphaxeton one on each side and it has the name Michael (Archangel Michael) which is split into 3 sections MI - CHA - EL. This contains the spirit from escaping and compels them to obey. This does not mean in every case they are going to obey you... but it helps the process. Some Magicians such as the Great Crowley would use Fresh Blood of a Sacrificed animal in the Triangle to attract the Demon. For Blood is the Life force and Demons thrive on it. Crowley would Sacrifice three white doves and pour the Blood into each corner of the Triangle... the Demon would stay until the life force was exhausted, then Demon would leave. This is not something for you to be going out and trying. Those of you whom are reading this are not the experienced and you would only end up possessed or Dead. This is just for your interest and thirst for knowledge.
The Triangle can be found in the Manuscript "The Goetia" also known as "The Lesser Key of Solomon the King". Once again it is one of the most important tools in the Conjuring of Spirits. There are several ways of setting up this Triangle of the Art...
1. You can trace it on the ground in dirt or sand. This is not the greatest way to do it.
2. You can make one out of wood and and paint it. The Triangle and the letters should be black along with the black circle in the middle of it. The interior should be white. You can do it differently if you so choose just as I have in the above picture. The choice is yours. With this method you can set it on the ground and take it with you when you are done with your Magical operation.

These two methods are good for if you are trying to Conjure the Spirit into the Physical.
How big should it be? The best dimensions would be 36"x36"x36".

3. Now... the other method is for Conjuring the Spirit into a Crystal Ball that is placed in the middle of the Triangle or using a Black Mirror in the middle of the Triangle. With this method... one Conjures the Spirit.... but one must Skry or see onto the Astral Plane where then Spirit is. The Mirror or Crystal Ball only acts as a focal point.
You can set up the Triangle on a small round table and place a Crystal Ball in the middle or you can prop up the Triangle so that it is standing up and Gaze into the Black mirror... just as you see in the picture above. Once again... you must be able to Skry or should I say, have Astral Vision... that is... to see onto the Astral Plane. Those whom have not developed this ability will have no success. This takes much practice of Crystal Gazing or Skrying with the Black mirror which is something you can do without conjuring any Spirit and develop your Astral Vision and Psychic Senses.

Anyway... now you have a little more knowledge to save for a day when you are ready to use it.

Back to top Go down
https://occult.forumotion.com

The "Triangle of Solomon
Page 1 of 1