The occult vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://occult.forumotion.com/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FIRE MAGICK SPELLS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

FIRE MAGICK SPELLS Empty
PostSubject: FIRE MAGICK SPELLS   FIRE MAGICK SPELLS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:34 am

To obtain love from a specific person...

At night time light a small fire in a cauldron or what ever you have available to contain the fire. Cut out a piece of paper that is 3 inches by 3 inches. Draw a heart on it and color it in with red. Write the name of the name of the person that you desire on the heart. While doing all this be thinking of this person being attracted to you and not being able to resist you! Think of his his or her heart burning with desire for you just like the flames of the fire. Then kiss the name on the heart 3 times. Place the paper in the fire while saying these words 3 times. Do so with utmost sincerity...

"Fire come from below,
bring me love that I do know,
make my heart blaze and shine,
to bring the love that will be mine!"
Soon my love will come a day,
three times strong and here to stay!"
"SO MOTE IT BE!"

Stay and meditate on the spell you just did, seeing it come true! After you are finished concentrating for a few minutes, extinguish the fire. Soon your love will come to you!

To make Bad Luck go away...

At night time light a small fire in a cauldron or what ever you have available to contain the fire. Write on a piece of paper that is 3 inches x 3 inches, the words BAD LUCK. Then write down any bad things you do not like in your life right now. Then draw a big X across the paper with a black marker. While doing this you should be thinking of how all these things are going to disappear from your life, never to return! Place the paper in the fire and repeat the following words 3 times...

"Fire, fire burning bright
turn my darkness into light!
Take away my bad luck ill,
bring me nothing but goodwill.
Bad luck came and stayed to long,
be gone forever, be gone, be gone!
With this fire burning bright,
bring me good luck, bring me light!"
"SO MOTE IT BE!"

After repeating these words 3 times, sit for a few minutes and concentrate on the bad luck being gone and the good luck coming your way! When you are done extinguish the fire.

To stop Slander or Gossip...

At night time light a small fire in a cauldron or what ever you have available to contain the fire. Write on a piece of paper that is 3 inches x 3 inches, the word Rumors and the rumors that are being spread about you. Do not write the names of those who are slandering you! You do not want to harm them and suffer the consequences with karma! Be thinking of these lies going away never to return as you draw an X with a dark marker across the paper. Toss the paper into the fire and repeat the following words 3 times...

"Rumors, slander standing stout,
with this X, I cross you out
I toss their words into the fire,
all these lies no longer hire
All bad things done and said,
leave my life, be gone be dead!
All the evil that they say,
make it all go away!
Rumors carry me no more,
be gone be dead, be no more!"
"SO MOTE IT BE!"

Back to top Go down